Balloons (game)

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
AZJIO

Balloons (game)

Post by AZJIO »

Removes 3 balls horizontally or vertically. Counts points in the title. Instead of deleted randomly inserts others.

Download: yandex upload.ee
Download for Android: yandex upload.ee

Update

Added a button "?" (hint), -1 to the points, if found, of course highlights what was found, or reports that it was not found.
Last edited by AZJIO on Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:16 am, edited 15 times in total.
dezashibi

Re: Balloons (game)

Post by dezashibi »

Cool!, I've just played it, in the morning, sometimes after removing 3 balls as a point another match also becomes created that I think it can be also checked and removed as a point, like after each movement if it's a match, do another round of check until there are no match-3 on the screen, anyhow, thanks for sharing
AZJIO

Post by AZJIO »

In a sense, it looked like a bonus that would be removed in the second step.

Updated the code above. Now you will not see the matched ones, they will be removed and added to the bonuses, that is, a check in the loop has been added until there is not a single match left. If you remove 3 balls, then you don't get points. If you remove more than 3 balls, then points go according to the number of additional balls. Each empty step reduces points. If you see that you can remove 2 lines at a time, then you can move the ball in 2 steps, at the end you will be in the black.
dezashibi

Post by dezashibi »

yeah, I've just tested this out, quite challenging and fun, played for 30 mins :))))
AZJIO

Post by AZJIO »

Update
Added item "Select a color by clicking the ball" if you think that any balls of a similar color