unzip?

Just starting out? Need help? Post your questions and find answers here.
miskox

unzip?

Post by miskox »

Hello!

I am a complete beginner regarding SB - so there might be stupid questions.

I would like to 'port' my .cmd 'app' (command prompt batch file (.bat/.cmd)) to SB:
- it searches for strings that are passed to the .cmd: if string(s) are found in each line (of the .txt file) then data from this line (semicolon delimited) is displayed (this I guess I will be able to do with the help of examples).

The problem I have (I haven't started with the code yet - now I am thinking what I want to do and what I need) is: in this .cmd I have I developed a system that downloads a password protected .zip file from my server and unzips the latest 'database' (as mentioned: .csv file).

So, I can't find 'unzip' support for password protected files (zip 2.0 password protection) (even in PB). I see in SB documentation: UncompressMemory

Can this be used and how (if possible at all)?

Thanks.
Saso
plouf

Re: unzip?

Post by plouf »

Welcome

No zip built in currently, you can use packer lib and cipher lib to get what you want but will be sb only
Maybe its ok for you to upload it in you server anyway

Alternative you have to use a external javascript zip lib, importing and using a few inline javascript for this
Christos
miskox

Re: unzip?

Post by miskox »

Thanks. Good to know there is a solution. Now one stet at the time. I think I will be back when I get to the unzipping problem.

Saso