SpiderBasic 2.40 is out !

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
plouf

Re: SpiderBasic 2.40 beta 2 is ready !

Post by plouf »

in order to publish in appstore EXCEPT api target aab package is mandatory for some time now
how can aab be created ?
Christos
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

The version of cordova we use doesn't generate aab format, did you try an apk to aab convertor (I saw some on the appstore) ?
plouf

Post by plouf »

No because currently i M not in need of uploading
However this must solved/assigned in long term.
Since afa google require it some may complain

Maybe the otherwhere posted idea of moving to capacitor address this problem as well!
Christos
Fred
Site Admin

Re: SpiderBasic 2.40 beta 3 is ready !

Post by Fred »

beta 3 is out, it includes the final doc for all new stuffs, a few fixes and a few new commands:

Code: Select all

DesktopResolutionX(), DesktopResolutionY(), DesktopScaledX(), DesktopScaledY(), DesktopUnscaledX(), DesktopUnscaledY()
bembulak

Re: SpiderBasic 2.40 beta 3 is ready !

Post by bembulak »

Fred wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:59 pm beta 3 is out, it includes the final doc for all new stuffs, a few fixes and a few new commands:

DesktopResolutionX(), DesktopResolutionY(), DesktopScaledX(), DesktopScaledY(), DesktopUnscaledX(), DesktopUnscaledY()
Thank you!
Fred
Site Admin

Re: SpiderBasic 2.40 beta 4 is ready !

Post by Fred »

beta 4 is out, it includes AAB (Android App Bundle) package creation and some fixes to be able to publish on Google Play. I tried it and it works as expected. An AAB package will be now automatically generated when creating an Android app which is not in debug mode. Feel free to test it to see if it works as expected !

If you want to test the app I published, use this link: https://play.google.com/apps/internalte ... 7859621339 and send me your email in PM
dezashibi

Post by dezashibi »

Fred wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:38 am beta 4 is out, it includes AAB (Android App Bundle) package creation and some fixes to be able to publish on Google Play. I tried it and it works as expected. An AAB package will be now automatically generated when creating an Android app which is not in debug mode. Feel free to test it to see if it works as expected !

If you want to test the app I published, use this link: https://play.google.com/apps/internalte ... 7859621339 and send me your email in PM
Just tested on Samsung S21 ultra, touch works flawlessly, all the functionalities also works as expected
Ajm

Post by Ajm »

Fred wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:38 am beta 4 is out, it includes AAB (Android App Bundle) package creation and some fixes to be able to publish on Google Play. I tried it and it works as expected. An AAB package will be now automatically generated when creating an Android app which is not in debug mode. Feel free to test it to see if it works as expected !

Downloaded and tested on a MI Note 10 phone. MiUI 13 Android 11. Everything works perfectly.
Regards

Andy
Dirk Geppert

Post by Dirk Geppert »

App not available for this account
Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program.
What do I have to do?
bembulak

Post by bembulak »

Dirk Geppert wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:32 pm

App not available for this account
Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program.
What do I have to do?
Have you seen the … send me your email in PM from Fred?