Scaling png (?)

Just starting out? Need help? Post your questions and find answers here.
AZJIO

Scaling png (?)

Post by AZJIO »

At work, I have electrical circuit diagrams for equipment. Can I create an application where I can select a schema and scale it? Nowadays, copying an archive of files is not convenient for everyone; everyone needs an application to press buttons.
plouf

Re: Scaling png (?)

Post by plouf »

yes there is ResizeImage()

but isnt this COMPLETE waste of energy and time ?
gallery image viewer can resize it with two fingers !?
Christos
AZJIO

Post by AZJIO »

This is not exactly what I want. I'm displaying HTML pages in a webgadget. Many people immediately want to enlarge it, but nothing happens, the text and pictures remain in their original size. One person who liked the idea of ​​a help file decided to look for these features himself and found some ideas:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/436 ... s-and-html

I pasted this code and when you click on the picture, it increases by the specified size. I now have hope of upsizing. But this requires knowledge of JavaScript. It would be possible to make a TrackBarGadget over the image and I could set the magnification sizes. That is, if I need to make sprites to change with my fingers, then in HTML I can make a TrackBarGadget and change the scaling values. I would like all the JavaScript code to be embedded in the html, since I cannot access the file from the program interface to make changes to it. Therefore, the JavaScript code must be natively embedded in the html.

https://html5css.ru/howto/howto_js_rangeslider.php
https://html5css.ru/edithtm/index.php
plouf

Post by plouf »

if its an image inside YOUR app("website") then its easy to add controls, like + button next to it to do whatever you want
Christos
AZJIO

Post by AZJIO »

plouf wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 pm if its an image inside YOUR app("website") then its easy to add controls, like + button next to it to do whatever you want
I've been trying to do what I want all day, but nothing has worked out.
I was given other ideas that could well replace my idea, that is, scaling the entire window and we tested it together, but in the end it did not work out guaranteed.

Code: Select all

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
and

Code: Select all

touch-action: auto
You can read it here
plouf

Post by plouf »

how can ?
is it a spidebasic "app" ? hwo do you display image ? in a image gadget ?
Christos
AZJIO

Post by AZJIO »

plouf wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:07 pm how can ?
is it a spidebasic "app" ? hwo do you display image ? in a image gadget ?
An image on an html page that is open in WebGadget. The files are located in the "Data" resource folder.
You can follow the links and download several files as an example. One of the archives (PB_User) contains the source code for the latest version.