Example responsive hosted app

Just starting out? Need help? Post your questions and find answers here.
_Marc_

Example responsive hosted app

Post by _Marc_ »

Hi,

I'm new to SpiderBasic.

I want to create a list-detail app (eg. a notes app with list and click to open details form) that can be used on iOS and Android, but don't want to distribute it via an App Store. Instead, I want to host it on a web server.

In this scenario it has to be responsive (adjust to different screen sizes and/or orientation) and it should look like an app (full screen screens) and good touch support.

So far I understand that I should use the Dialog library. To be sure I can achieve what I want, it would be great if someone would have a (hosted) example of this.

Thanks in advance!
bembulak

Re: Example responsive hosted app

Post by bembulak »

Hi,

Your assumption is right, you'll most likely might will use the Dialog-Library for this. There are examples for "fullscreen" - apps (Windows) in the board.
Use

Code: Select all

#PB_Window_Background
as a flag for the OpenWindow() - command.

If you want to host it somewhere, set up a server and play around with the free version of SpiderBasic. It will serve you well!

@mod: please move - I think the "showcase" subforum is not the right place, is it?
Peter

Post by Peter »

bembulak wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:16 pm@mod: please move - I think the "showcase" subforum is not the right place, is it?
[X] Done
bembulak

Post by bembulak »

Peter wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:21 pm
bembulak wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:16 pm@mod: please move - I think the "showcase" subforum is not the right place, is it?
[X] Done
Thank you, Peter!