If you haven't heard of SpikeUI, it is an interface and application builder that allows you to easily and intuitively create modern interfaces or complete applications.
You can view the main thread on the PureBasic forum: https://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtopic.php?t=88832
I'm sorry; I might try porting it to Linux or Mac in the future, but for now, I need to focus on making it as complete as possible while also seeing if there is enough interest.
I tried the demo and was seriously impressed. Bought the full version now and i'm even more impressed. This software is absolutley amazing! For me it had and still has a learning curve and some rough edges here and there (things like missing translations, some things doesn't seem to work). Thanks Caronte3D for this incredible tool! Highly recommended to everybody!
munfraid wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:59 pm
I tried the demo and was seriously impressed. Bought the full version now and i'm even more impressed. This software is absolutley amazing! For me it had and still has a learning curve and some rough edges here and there (things like missing translations, some things doesn't seem to work). Thanks Caronte3D for this incredible tool! Highly recommended to everybody!
Thank you very much for your kind words; remember that there is a Telegram group (accessible via your user area on the SpikeUI website) where you can report bugs or request improvements