Database

Got an idea for enhancing SpiderBasic? New command(s) you'd like to see?
loulou2522

Database

Post by loulou2522 »

Is there a development for Database ? It's would be a great addiiton to Spider Basic and an extra value for this program wich promit to be a must ?
Thanks for answering.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Database

Post by Fred »

I'd like to know how you would have database included ? We can't store data on client side in a robust manner, so you need a database server side and here SB can't help.
loulou2522

Post by loulou2522 »

Fred wrote:I'd like to know how you would have database included ? We can't store data on client side in a robust manner, so you need a database server side and here SB can't help.

If the database is on server side that's will be good. What i want is only to have access to a database. If you have an exemple of integrating PHP or ASP with ado it would be great for me .
Thanks
the.weavster

Post by the.weavster »

loulou2522 wrote:If the database is on server side that's will be good. What i want is only to have access to a database. If you have an exemple of integrating PHP or ASP with ado it would be great for me .
Thanks
PHP has great database support. I'd suggest creating a remote procedure call server in PHP and interacting with the SpiderBasic client using JSON and POST requests.
Arbrakaan

Post by Arbrakaan »

the.weavster wrote:
loulou2522 wrote:If the database is on server side that's will be good. What i want is only to have access to a database. If you have an exemple of integrating PHP or ASP with ado it would be great for me .
Thanks
PHP has great database support. I'd suggest creating a remote procedure call server in PHP and interacting with the SpiderBasic client using JSON and POST requests.
I agree, that will be great.
poshu

Post by poshu »

+1000!!! That is a pretty well described security flaw! :roll: