[Implemented] Please update JQuery Library

Got an idea for enhancing SpiderBasic? New command(s) you'd like to see?
Niffo

[Implemented] Please update JQuery Library

Post by Niffo »

Please update JQuery Library because the current one (2.1.4) causes security alerts from Google (see screenshot below) and probably prevents any new application from being submitted :
http://niffo.free.fr/Capture%20du%20201 ... -38-01.png

I have manually updated it in SB with version 3.4.1 and it seems to work OK with my projects.
Other JQuery plugins (jquery.blockUI, jquery.injectCSS, jquery.ui.touch-punch) seems to be abandoned as there is no new version since the one included in SB (2013/2014) except jquery.ui where the last version 1.12.1 seems to be dated of 2016.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Please update JQuery Library

Post by Fred »

Done, you can download again SpiderBasic 2.30
Niffo

Post by Niffo »

I tried to re-download SB 2.30, but now, in my user account, i can read : "Your access to free SpiderBasic updates expired the 21st September 2019.".
In the pricing section, i can read "Includes all updates for one year" but in my memory, it was "only major updates are paying" (but it's possible that I dreamed).
However, it worked last week, why ?
No problem if I dreamed and if I have to pay for a new year.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

There was a bug in the license check routine on the website... Everyone could access new version, so I fixed that, sorry :).

About the "up to next major release", you are right, it was the case a long time ago (up to sept 2016). If you bought SpiderBasic before sept 2016 you should still have access to it, if not it's the yearly subscribe which apply.
Niffo

Post by Niffo »

Well noted, so i have to pay for a new year ;-)

Posts relative to this in this thread can be delete or moved if needed.