The compiler isn't loaded yet... please try again.

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
MuuSer

The compiler isn't loaded yet... please try again.

Post by MuuSer »

Bug or not, I don't know, but decided to try 2.0 beta and after installing and loading project, it will not compile/run, but says as this topic subject says. What is wrong? If I invoke 'Restart compiler' from menu, Compile/Run greys out and gomes back after relaunching IDE. In preferences all seems to be okay. Windows 7 64bit. Thanks ahead for advise.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: The compiler isn't loaded yet... please try again.

Post by Fred »

May be your antivirus is blocking it, it sometimes happen.
MuuSer

Post by MuuSer »

Thanks. Fred, but no - tried it. Found solution from Purebasic forum with same question. Restart helped. I did not wanted to do that, because my computer restarts approximately 15 minutes, but after that works like animal (6 years old i7 with 12 gigs RAM, runs the same windows 7 64 bit from beginning of it's era :D). So made restart and now SpiderBasic 2.0 beta runs.
Giansauna

Post by Giansauna »

I just downloaded SpiderBasic 1.4 and I have the very same problem on Mac OS 10.12.1, too. No antivirus scanner is installed. SB refuses to compile and run any of the examples, there is just: "compiler isn't loaded yet". No idea where to search for a solution. Any hints, someone?
Regards, G.

Addendum: SpiderBasic 2.0 Beta runs perfectly!
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Yes 1.40 has a problem with Sierra