SpiderBasic 2.00 final is out !

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
falsam

Re: SpiderBasic 2.00 is available !

Post by falsam »

Fred wrote:I just republished a new version
Thanks Fred. Create Web App and Android APK works ^^

➽ Windows 11 - JDK 1.8 - SB 2.40 - Android 13
http://falsam.com

Sorry for my poor english
Fred
Site Admin

Re: SpiderBasic 2.00 is available !

Post by Fred »

Good ! Any issue to have it working except the previous bugs ?
Fred
Site Admin

Re: SpiderBasic 2.00 beta 2 is available !

Post by Fred »

The beta 2 is available, and should fix most of the bug encountered until now ! Thanks for your testing
MetalOS

Post by MetalOS »

Someone would have a simple Android application code just to test with SpiderBasic?
tj1010

Post by tj1010 »

MetalOS wrote:Someone would have a simple Android application code just to test with SpiderBasic?
I haven't messed with the newest SB yet but I'm pretty sure it's the same code as other platforms except you want to monitor desktop dimensions do to orientation. To build I'm sure you just install Android Studio and point SB to the CLI exe/app/bin.

I'll be doing GPS, Bluetooth profiles, and Crypto-key stuff unless someone beats me to it. Accelerometer too; maybe FM radio interface?

This is something I've been waiting for from SB or PB I'm just busy right now. People should try things so we can get it stable quick.
Bradan

Post by Bradan »

For publishing Android and iOS apps, we all need to know more about SpiderBasic. In Google Play and Apple iTunes it will ask you whether you comply on the US Export rules for encryption. This directly depends on whether your application is linked to encryption algorithms (dynamically or statically doesn't really matter). If you link to encryption algorithms and you don't create an open source application you probably need to do annual reports in which you list every download with country name etc.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

There is no hidden encryption in SB, the only available one are in the cipher lib, and if you don't use this lib, it won't be linked.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

tj1010 wrote:To build I'm sure you just install Android Studio and point SB to the CLI exe/app/bin..
No, you just have to install the JDK (if not already installed) and you're good to go
Fred
Site Admin

Re: SpiderBasic 2.00 beta 3 is available !

Post by Fred »

The beta 3 is available and brings usual bug fixes and the following new features:

Code: Select all

- Updated: dojo updated to 1.11.2
- Optimized: dojo/dijit/dgrid/cbtree are now compiled in one file to reduces footprint and decrease app loading time
Thanks for all the tests, it helps !
cederavic

Re: SpiderBasic 2.00 beta 3 is available !

Post by cederavic »

Nice job!
It works great, 1.7Mb, 36 request in 4.3s on a distant server :)
My animated loader is now almost useless :P