SpiderBasic New Design

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
skywalk

Re: SpiderBasic New Design

Post by skywalk »

-1 :(
I agree the older PB forum could use an update but I have cramps from so much scrolling of these sparsely populated windows.
When working toward the solution of a problem, it always helps if you know the answer. ~ ?
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing. ~ Weber
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

I don't know if I will put it to the purebasic forum for now, I will wait a bit to see how it perform on this forum.

@Skywalk: You can still use another skin in your user account (the old one was "subSilverPlus".
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

I like the new forum. It's very clean. For some reason though after posting, I get a horizontal scroll bar. Yet I don't see anything to the right. Just blank space.
www.posemotion.com

Mac: OS X 10.13.6 / 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 2GB 1067MHz DDR3 / Nvidia 320M

PC: Win XP & Win 7 / AMD Athlon 64 4000+ / 3GB 333MHz DDR / Nvidia 720GT
skywalk

Post by skywalk »

Fred wrote:@Skywalk: You can still use another skin in your user account (the old one was "subSilverPlus".
Thanks! Much more compact view.
When working toward the solution of a problem, it always helps if you know the answer. ~ ?
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing. ~ Weber
the.weavster

Post by the.weavster »

Fred wrote:Also the theme should be fully "responsive", so you could browse the forum easily on a smartphone or tablet (just tried on Android, and it looks OK) :)
Looks pretty good on my Jolla too.
skywalk

Post by skywalk »

Can the forum detect the browser as mobile or desktop and then apply a mobile specific theme?
...quick google search...
eddy

Post by eddy »

Just one remark: the favicon is missing.