Who wants to publish my app on iOS App Store?

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
AMpos

Who wants to publish my app on iOS App Store?

Post by AMpos »

Hi!

I have made an app

https://www.frikland.com/sb/CVC.htm

currently it is under revision to be published on Google Play. Sadly, the only Android device I have is an old one, we all have here iOS.

I would like my app to be on Apple' Store, but I'm not going to pay $100 or have an iMac.

Does someone wants to publish my app on iOS? I will sent to source code and any image they need.

Thank you.
Peter

Re: Who wants to publish my app on iOS App Store?

Post by Peter »

AMpos wrote:Does someone wants to publish my app on iOS? I will sent to source code and any image they need.
I doubt that's gonna work.
AMpos

Post by AMpos »

Just asking.

I have no Mac, I have iPhone. I would like to have my app on iOS. Perhaps someone wants to publish it.
Peter

Post by Peter »

AMpos wrote:I would like to have my app on iOS.
How to Add a Website Bookmark to Your Home Screen on iPhone and iPad
Dirk Geppert

Post by Dirk Geppert »

@AMpos:
I'd recommend that to you, too. Search the web for iOS and WebApp. If you integrate the corresponding meta info in the html, your WebApp will behave like an app. Among other things the browser controls are hidden.

I prefer to use Peter's HtmlPreprocessor and add the following in your SpiderBasicCoding..

Code: Select all

;!  <HtmlPreprocessor>
;!    [
;!      {
;!        "search": "<meta charset=",
;!        "replace": "<meta name='apple-mobile-web-app-capable' content='yes'>\n<link rel='icon' sizes='512x512' href='libs/media/my_icon_512px.png'>\n<meta charset="
;!      },
;!      {
;!        "replace": "<link rel='apple-touch-icon-precomposed' href='libs/media/my_icon_512px.png'/>\n<meta charset="
;!      },
;!      {
;!        "replace": "<meta name='apple-mobile-web-app-title' content='VVO Teilnahme-Management'/>\n<meta charset="
;!      },
;!      {
;!         "replace": "<meta name='viewport' content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no, shrink-to-fit=no' />\n<meta charset="
;!      },
;!      {
;!        "replace": "<meta http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible' content='IE=edge, chrome=1' />\n<meta charset="
;!      },
;!      {
;!        "search": "</body>",
;!        "replace": "<noscript><p>&nbsp;</p><p align='center'>Please enable JavaScript</p></noscript>\n</body>"
;!      }
;!    ]
;!  </HtmlPreprocessor>