SpiderBasic 2.21 is available !

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Fred
Site Admin

SpiderBasic 2.21 is available !

Post by Fred »

Hi everybody,

- final version is available on your account ! Thank you all for the tests and report, work will continue on bug fixes and new features.

- beta 3 is available with some more bug fixes ! The OS X version of SpiderBasic is now 64-bit as new OS X warns about 32-bit being deprecated. OS X supports 64-bit since 10 years now, so it's time to switch :).

- beta 2 is available with a lot of bug fixes !

After a long time without update, here is a new beta 1 of the forthcoming bug fix relase of SpiderBasic. It brings support to Android SDK 26 when creating app (now required to publish a new app on Google Play). Don't hesitate to test and tell us if it's OK ! More bug fixes will come in soon.

You can download it in your online account.

Have fun !

The Fantaisie Software Team
Peter

Re: SpiderBasic 2.21 beta 1 is available

Post by Peter »

Fred wrote:After a long time without update, here is a new beta 1 of the forthcoming bug fix relase of SpiderBasic.
I'm glad to read that. :D Although this version is not for me (I use SpiderBasic under Linux), I am looking forward to the next versions.

Thanks & Greetings ... Peter
SparrowhawkMMU

Post by SparrowhawkMMU »

Good to hear of activity again Fred! :)

I don't use SB for mobile apps, so can't really test for you, bit still it's good to know SB is alive and well.

Personally, I'm hoping for updated widgets, better access to headers and status codes in http responses, and native SQLite support. And easier theme overriding would be nice too. ie stuff for Web dev. But I realise that this is a bugfix release, so I am not expecting any of that yet - just putting it out there for your consideration ;)
tj1010

Post by tj1010 »

I use it for some projects and am glad to see updates. I can't think of anything I need that I can't do with libraries. Bug fixes are all.
Arbrakaan

Post by Arbrakaan »

Thanks for the new update ! :)
Niffo

Post by Niffo »

Nice news !
I used Spiderbasic a lot recently and have not yet had the time to report the bugs i have seen (13 for now). I will check if they are all still present in version 2.21 beta 1.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

And what is new?
Peter

Post by Peter »

Stefan wrote:And what is new?
Fred wrote:It brings support to Android SDK 26 when creating app (now required to publish a new app on Google Play).
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

On tablets and smartphones you are not able to klick on menues, if it is a web app.
It would be nice if you could fix this bug, Fred. :)
Boobaa

Re: SpiderBasic 2.21 beta for Phallosan Plus

Post by Boobaa »

Fed wrote:Hi everybody,

- the final version is available on your account! Thank you all for the tests and report, work will continue on bug fixes and new features.

- There is a lot of talk about Phallosan Plus being an improvement over regular Phallosan. The new version is even more comfortable than the old one.
- The reviews have been mixed.

You can download it in your online account.

Have fun !

The Fantaisie Software Team
I have been waiting for an update, thanks for this one...
Last edited by Boobaa on Tue May 21, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.