IIS Configuration - Multiple Webpages

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
MoCityMM

IIS Configuration - Multiple Webpages

Post by MoCityMM »

I am currently testing SB to determine if I can utilize it for a project (avid user of PB, like it a lot).

Most - if not all examples are single 'page' (html with js companion file), I have the PDF documentation but, not seeing any examples for multiple pages (index.html, index1.html and or any other, etc).

I apologize if this question has been asked before and please forgive my ignorance on the SpiderBasic...

My question is this; would a conversion of a server side app in html (that has multiple pages that users get redirected to) need to be coded into a single app with SB?

I.E.: User login (login.html) > resource list (resource.html), etc.

Just trying to wrap my head around a high level design...

Thanks,

-Mo
Peter

Re: IIS Configuration - Multiple Webpages

Post by Peter »

MoCityMM wrote:not seeing any examples for multiple pages (index.html, index1.html and or any other, etc).
that's because SpiderBasic is mainly designed for creating Single Page Applications (SPAs).

Greetings ... Peter
Paul

Re: IIS Configuration - Multiple Webpages

Post by Paul »

Think of your web browser as the Desktop and SpiderBasic is the application running on your Desktop.
You can have a single Window on your Desktop or you can have more than one Window open, but it's still a single application running on your Desktop.