These days are like...

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Peter

Re: These days are like...

Post by Peter »

it's a pity that so little is going on here...
T4r4ntul4

Post by T4r4ntul4 »

True, but i think ppl dont see the true potential of SpiderBasic.
Arbrakaan

Post by Arbrakaan »

We can help to get more visibility on Spiderbasic over the internet maybe ? Spread the word ?
falsam

Post by falsam »

Peter wrote:it's a pity that so little is going on here...
Maybe because there's no problem. :mrgreen:
T4r4ntul4 wrote:True, but i think ppl dont see the true potential of SpiderBasic.
Yessss
Arbrakaan wrote:We can help to get more visibility on Spiderbasic over the internet maybe ? Spread the word ?
No no no. I like underground applications like Purebasic ^-^

In a few days (17th March 2015), SpiderBasic will be 3 years old. He's still a youngster.

➽ Windows 11 - JDK 1.8 - SB 2.40 - Android 13
http://falsam.com

Sorry for my poor english
tj1010

Post by tj1010 »

Besides bug fixes everything should be relegated to cordova plugins on-demand..

SB already does everything except maybe some Google Maps stuff that requires heavy hacking for JS objects and DOM through a webview. I've done WIFI, File System, Bluetooth, keystore, and both cameras.. Certainly a lot better for a single-person team than Android Studio, or Xcode and objective C or Swift, or any of the JS or Python or .NET solutions..

Most people on the internet who review these tools either never published a product and supported it in their life, or contracted their product dev. Be careful who you take as an authority..
plouf

Post by plouf »

cordova plugins is a must especially network staff, almost ANY app these must have network, and spiderbasic httprequest is limited to same server IP, making NO use in app's

btw future plan may be to create, with cordova, windows and/or MacOS apps since.. its just a target to cordova !
Christos
tj1010

Post by tj1010 »

plouf wrote:cordova plugins is a must especially network staff, almost ANY app these must have network, and spiderbasic httprequest is limited to same server IP, making NO use in app's

btw future plan may be to create, with cordova, windows and/or MacOS apps since.. its just a target to cordova !
It makes sense, because people would be confused that httprequest behaves different between platforms. It's easier to do HTTP in cordova modules than the stuff I've already posted. I'm surprised there is no demo yet..

Most proper mobile network design uses light-polling HTTP or UDP push notifications anyway.. UDP is only second because all the potential support issues with NAT and proxies and firewalls; it uses far less overhead.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

We are currently on the next version of PB and will be back on SB right after :)
the.weavster

Post by the.weavster »

Oooh.. Will the new version of PB have HTTPRequest() :?:
Boobaa

Post by Boobaa »

the.vster wrote:Oooh.. If you are planning to buy a gaming chair [link removed (Peter)] within a budget of $200, you can check some models.
Who is this Fred? :D :D I think I need to know more about him because he seems popular here. I am a newbie here.
Last edited by Boobaa on Tue May 21, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.