Found an issue in SpiderBasic ? Please report it here !
Niffo

2.21B : Mojave "Cordova needs to be installed to create iOS"

by Niffo Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:37 am

On the new MacOS Mojave, i get the message "Cordova needs to be installed to create iOS app" each time i try to generate an iOS app.
However :
- XCode latest is right installed
- The "SpiderBasic iOS installation script" has right correctly ended (even if i had to manually install NodeJS from website)
- "nmp install -g cordova" returns no error
Niffo

Re: 2.21B : Mojave "Cordova needs to be installed to create

by Niffo Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Found that the rights where not good in "/Users/{my_user}/.config" : the "user:group" was "root:staff" instead of "{my_user}:staff". Corrected it with "sudo chown {my_user}:staff".
Now the compilation process starts to count the percent completed ... but show "SpiderBasic : App build failed" at 60% :(
If I launch SB from command line, I can see these errors :
Code: Select all
cp: /Users/niffo/Desktop/SpiderBasic.app/Contents/Resources/compilers//xcode8.js: No such file or directory
error: archive not found at path '/tmp/spiderbasic-1542926373/app/platforms/ios/Live_Mobile.xcarchive'
CordovaError: Promise rejected with non-error: 'Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -exportArchive,-archivePath,Live_Mobile.xcarchive,-exportOptionsPlist,/private/tmp/spiderbasic-1542926373/app/platforms/ios/exportOptions.plist,-exportPath,/private/tmp/spiderbasic-1542926373/app/platforms/ios/build/device'
    at cli.catch.err (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/bin/cordova:30:15)
    at process.internalTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:77:7)

- I have the same problem and errors with MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6
poshu

by poshu Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Niffo wrote:Now the compilation process starts to count the percent completed ... but show "SpiderBasic : App build failed" at 60% :(

A shot in the dark : Are you using cordova commands (with import/endimport) in your code? It's my main reason for app creation failure using SB.
Niffo

by Niffo Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:26 pm

poshu wrote:A shot in the dark : Are you using cordova commands (with import/endimport) in your code? It's my main reason for app creation failure using SB.

Not at all :(
Return to Bugs Reports