Playstore error -> debuggable APK ?!

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
plouf

Playstore error -> debuggable APK ?!

Post by plouf »

i am trying to test to upload an app to Play Store and i am getting error
You uploaded a debuggable APK. For security reasons you need to disable debugging before it can be published in Google Play. Learn more about debuggable APKs.
does anyone knows why ? (offcourse debbuger) is off, and no "debug "lines exist
Christos
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Playstore error -> debuggable APK ?!

Post by Fred »

Did you signed it ?
plouf

Post by plouf »

no, buts thats another error, first asks for that
Christos
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

IIRC the error is gone once it's signed.
plouf

Post by plouf »

saga continues :)
yui are correct that error has gone with correct signing, but now i get an error
Your app has an APK with version code 10000 that requests the following permission(s): android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE. Apps using these permissions in an APK are required to have a privacy policy set.
i found that inside APK , android manifest has this version, but definitely i have NOT declare it (i use version1.0 in Compiler->"CreateAPP")

simple google search, point to something to do with cordova, but i dont know how can i fix it !

[Edit]
compile it with SB2.0 has crete a version 20001000 , where app store accept it !
Christos
plouf

Post by plouf »

plouf wrote:saga continues :)
yui are correct that error has gone with correct signing, but now i get an error
Your app has an APK with version code 10000 that requests the following permission(s): android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE. Apps using these permissions in an APK are required to have a privacy policy set.
i found that inside APK , android manifest has this version, but definitely i have NOT declare it (i use version1.0 in Compiler->"CreateAPP")

simple google search, point to something to do with cordova, but i dont know how can i fix it !

[Edit]
compile it with SB2.0 has crete a version 20001000 , where app store accept it !
any idea . future plan about this ?
Christos